We are growing rapidly and we’re looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to grow with us!
What you’ll be doing in this role:
- Develop, design, and implement cyber security frameworks
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business stakeholders to drive, track, and resolve cyber security readiness and procedures
- Perform risk and threat assessments in accordance with industry recognized standards
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on cyber security legislation and trends
- Participating in the vendor management process and perform analysis of current vendors by using tools such as questionnaires to ensure compliance
- Lead incident management protocols related to cyber-security
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of Information, Privacy, and data security policies, standards, and guidelines
- Interface with internal and external parties to facilitate audits
- Develop internal training programs including creating and facilitating cyber security best practices, awareness programs, and guidelines
- Monitor for emerging threats and recommended relevant mitigation strategies
Skills and Qualifications needed
- Cyber security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, required
- Experience with Vendor, Incident, and Risk management preferred
- Experience with building Cyber security programs an asset
- Experience with audit compliance activities
- Knowledge of international legislation related to Cyber Security responsibilities
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage workload in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with various stakeholders and departments in order to achieve goals
What on earth is DECIEM?
Known as “The Abnormal Beauty Company”, DECIEM is the parent company of The Ordinary, NIOD, Avestan, and other beauty brands & is an industry disruptor with a science first approach to innovation. DECIEM was Co-Founded in 2013 by the late Brandon Truaxe, a visionary who set out to change the beauty industry through authenticity and transparency. He developed DECIEM to be a happy family (of people and beauty brands), rooted in kindness, creativity, diversity, and respect, alongside Co-Founder and CEO, Nicola Kilner.