Over the past year, we have been working incredibly hard to transform our products and services to make them better than ever before - and we are just getting started. Now, we are looking for a talented and motivated UI Designer to join our team of problem solvers and innovators!
- Design systems - You will have key involvement in the global design system. You will be involved in maintaining the design systems that support 40+ designers. This will involve designing components, interactions patterns and writing documentation
- Evolving the visual language - You will continuously develop and evolve the look and feel of the design language, ensuring the craft of all our digital products.
- Cross-collaboration - You will support engineers focused on building the design system. You will work closely with iOS, Android and Web engineers ensuring high level of quality across components, products and platforms.
- Supporting & evangelizing - You will be supporting the rest of the design team. Helping them to use the design system and create new components.
- Data-driven - You use qualitative and quantitative data to influence your work. In conjunction with the team, you measure and monitor the performance of the components you work on.
- Communicate - You transparently communicate on your progress, and you discuss ideas with your cross-functional team. You present well both within the Design team and to non-creative stakeholders.
- Teamwork - You take a collaborative approach and foster strong working relationships with your team, and with people in the wider Just Eat team, learning from them.
About Just Eat
We've built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform – connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 23 countries - with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base – to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.