At KONUX, we want to make railways the mobility choice of tomorrow. To get there, we connect networks of smart sensors and algorithms to solve today’s capacity and reliability problems.
- Lead and develop a team of (currently 4) frontend engineers, help them grow and improve their craft.
- As part of the Frontend guild, define standards and improve our infrastructure across product lines.
- Design and implement user-facing features for our railway product in a cross-functional team of engineers
- Assess technical feasibility and scalable implementation strategies of new UX & UI designs and provide feedback to our designers and Product team
- Ensure state-of-the-art in our frontend stack with a clean, performant, and scalable code base
What you bring to the table?
- Experience in leading, coaching and mentoring high-performance technical teams in a business context
- Experience working in a cross-functional team of engineers with a wide variety of expertise
- Experience with TypeScript, CSS/Sass, HTML5, NodeJS, cloud technologies (AWS) and developer toolchains (like node/npm/Grunt/Gulp/Yeoman)
- Experience with GIT version control in a production environment, with continuous integration (Jenkins) and design patterns
- Deep understanding of object-oriented programming and browser technologies
- Ability to work collaboratively using agile methodologies (Scrum)
At KONUX, we are empowering the rail industry by building the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. We strive to help industrial companies improve their maintenance and performance decision-making in a data-driven world. We have built the KONUX Predictive Maintenance System for rail switches, the first AI-based solution for the rail industry, and this is just the beginning.Seize the opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping a company during its pivotal growth stage alongside a diverse, multinational team!