Allianz Technology SE is the international shared service company of the Allianz Group and has its registered office in Munich.
- Define, implement and maintain the IT architecture target picture to accelerate Allianz' future strategy and opportunities
- Operationalize the IT architecture
- End to end request flow for SAS tools like Enterprise Guide, Enterprise Miner, AMO etc considering security, certificates,encryption, authentication, trust etc.
- Troubleshooting experience with Apache-Tomcat communication security settings(TLS etc) in connection with SAS products like Enterprise Miner. Security/ encryption areas with all interfaces like storage and Access Interfaces for Databases in the SAS platform
- Experience in implementing release upgrades on multitenant SAS platforms (like M6 to M7 upgrade on SAS 9.4) including content update experience. Advanced Metadata knowledge in GRID and multitenancy environments
- Detailed knowledge about the SAS GRID system and the used third party products like LSF and EGO in the use case of a SAS installation
- Advanced Programming skills in SAS to provide consulting for SAS Developers and fixing of issues. Good Knowledge of the technology stack of GRID infrastructures like Linux , LDAP Active Directory , Kerberos, Storage systems (like GPFS)
- A bachelor or master level degree in computer science, mathematics, business informatics or in another technical field of study or strong IT related education background
- Excellent hands-on working experience with BI technology (preferably SAS), architecture and ecosystem for at least 2 years
- Analytical mindset, being interested in “daily new” technical challenge
- Affinity with and interest in Business Intelligence, Analytics and IT(especially platforms like SAS Business Intelligence) in general
- Team player mentality, collaborative engagement (also in distributed, virtual teams).
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with end users
- Ability to work fully independent and solve complex problems or situations based on multiple sources of information
- Role model character with talent to drive new ideas and take new perspectives to challenge existing solutions
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer.