- Working with strategy and product management
- Supporting national accounts and the ELEVATE team on back-office implementations that customers are going through
- help current customers adopt our business application APIs
- Take a lead role in supporting the initial sales opportunities
- Most importantly, help us build scale (sales/implementation) across the ASG
- 10+ years of progressive experience
- High attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills, with a data-driven mindset
- People leader experience
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Adept with technology with strong Excel skills
- Strategic thinker and demonstrate thought leadership
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong sense of collaboration, ownership, urgency, and client commitment
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong executive presence
CCC Intelligent Solutions is a leading technology company helping to improve the insurance claims process for millions of people. Our award-winning SaaS platform connects more than 30,000 businesses, including insurance carriers, repair facilities, automakers, part suppliers, lenders, and others to streamline the process from start to finish.
Our advanced capabilities in AI, IoT, telematics, blockchain, data, and analytics drive continual innovation across our platform, as we work to advance the multi-trillion-dollar P&C insurance economy’s digital transformation.
At CCC, our mission is to keep people’s lives moving forward when it matters most. Diversity of experience and perspective are key to our pursuit so we can deliver a future of possibilities for our customers. Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com.