Your tasks and responsibilities:
Along with the engineering team, you will be responsible for the maintenance of databases, servers, and other tech products. Other than that, you will…
- ensure excellent quality and continuous improvement of the product.
- be in charge of extending features of the existing product.
- be responsible for keeping and improving the code’s test coverage.
- keep documentation updated.
- implement security principles.
- specify, implement and optimize database systems.
- develop, implement and maintain high performing APIs.
- collaborate with the frontend team.
You are the perfect perfect match if you...
- are tech-savvy and follow new and emerging technologies.
- enjoy working in an environment where your work has a direct business impact.
- have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Data Engineering, Business Informatics, or similar.
- are passionate about programming & code quality and have worked at least 4 years in a software development position where you gained experience with Node.js/Express & Nest.js
- feel comfortable working during all stages of product development: from kick-off, to maturity and deprecation phases.
- have good knowledge of relational and non relational databases - preferably Postgres & MongoDB.
- are familiar with the design patterns.
- have experience with AWS platform and payment gateways API’s (e.g. Stripe).
- like to be highly analytical and work in a team with flat hierarchies.
- have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- possess English skills that are business-fluent (German is a plus).
What we offer:
You will soon see that we do everything that we can to make each of our teams feel comfortable, welcome, and appreciated. We would like to offer you...
- responsibility, space for creativity, and a long-term perspective in an up-and-coming company.
- opportunities for personal and professional development.
- a competitive pay.
- an Urban Sports Club membership.
- 30 days of paid annual leave.
- working in a young and motivated team with flat hierarchies.
- modern and well-located offices including a great choice of cold drinks, juices, and a variety of snacks.
- a professional Barista coffee machine and everything that you need in order to start your day with your favorite type of coffee.
- an exciting environment as a part of a startup incubator.
- reimbursement of your daily travel expenses and much more.